Deadly Alliance
You are now logged in. Please check the Development Area for updates.
And if you haven't yet, post in your Feedback
Deadly Alliance
You are now logged in. Please check the Development Area for updates.
And if you haven't yet, post in your Feedback
Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly Alliance

The official page of the Deadly Evony Alliance

HomeLatest imagesSearchPortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Princess Silvermist (111)
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? I_vote_lcapDo you want to know what kind of veg. you are? I_voting_barDo you want to know what kind of veg. you are? I_vote_rcap 
LordWar (78)
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? I_vote_lcapDo you want to know what kind of veg. you are? I_voting_barDo you want to know what kind of veg. you are? I_vote_rcap 
13deathninja (70)
VETERAN (51)
JagerGirl24 (15)
Diceman (10)
Jynnen (9)
vitpaprika (8)
KennyEternex (7)
HardTaco (7)
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts....
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:58 am by calex

» deadly alliance sucks ass!!!
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 pm by LordWar

» Submit your coordinates
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:02 am by bartlewomu

» Birthday wishes Jagergirl
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:50 am by JagerGirl24

» Stripper ?;s
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:42 am by JagerGirl24

» Out for the day
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 am by LordWar

» Tasty drinks?
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:58 am by LordWar

» Finally! The whipping smiley is coming up ; )
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:24 am by KennyEternex

» Send your feedback here
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:56 am by LordWar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:56 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is toto

Our users have posted a total of 369 messages in 33 subjects

Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Prestige : 331
Honor : 0
Joined at : 2009-07-28

Character sheet
Experience:
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Left_bar_bleue25/100Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Do you want to know how you can tell what veg. you are? Ok follow these two rules:
one: make yourself bleed.
two: see what color it is.

now tell what color it is and if its
red - your a tomato
orange - your an orange
green - Letts.
blue - OMG YOU'RE AN ALINE!
Back to top Go down
13deathninja
Baronett
Baronett
13deathninja

Prestige : 204

Character sheet
Experience:
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Left_bar_bleue22/100Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 pm

omg mine is blue!!!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Left_bar_bleue25/100Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: OMG   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:19 pm

OMG YOU'RE AN ALINE CALL AREA 51 CALL THE FBI CALL wow
Back to top Go down
13deathninja
Baronett
Baronett
13deathninja

Character sheet
Experience:
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Left_bar_bleue22/100Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:23 pm

lol! jk its red
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: YAY!   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:26 pm

YAY! me too!
Back to top Go down
13deathninja
Baronett
Baronett
13deathninja

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:34 pm

cool!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: aksdufd   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:36 pm

=D sweet! I can't wait to get something to eat in almost an hour!
Back to top Go down
13deathninja
Baronett
Baronett
13deathninja

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:38 pm

yea i need to cook me something soon.
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: ...   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:40 pm

thats good!
Back to top Go down
Diceman
Civilian

Prestige : 35

Character sheet
Experience:
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Left_bar_bleue2/100Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 pm

mine is white... Neutral

also, I thought an orange was a fruit.....and tomatoes too!
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: If it's white...   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm

if its white, omg your an animal..
jk
Back to top Go down
LordWar
Baronett
Baronett
LordWar

Prestige : 210

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:27 pm

mines redish orange and has a little blue in it?? what am i:( Twisted Evil affraid
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: O.O   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm

everything! OMG
Back to top Go down
LordWar
Baronett
Baronett
LordWar

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Question soo ahh what veg are u??? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: toto   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:46 pm

a Toto... tomato
Back to top Go down
LordWar
Baronett
Baronett
LordWar

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:55 pm

toto wasnt that of that movie wizard of oz? Question affraid
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: no   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 pm

no that was toedoe
Back to top Go down
Diceman
Civilian

Prestige : 35

Character sheet
Experience:
Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Left_bar_bleue2/100Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 pm

TOMATO
IS
A
FRUIT
study
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: lol   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 pm

IDC! HAHA DX
Back to top Go down
LordWar
Baronett
Baronett
LordWar

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:28 pm

lol! tomatoes are good...Smile
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: ...   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:54 am

YUCK! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
13deathninja
Baronett
Baronett
13deathninja

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:11 am

I like to throw tomatos are lordofwar!!! lol! geek
Back to top Go down
Princess Silvermist
Baron
Baron
Princess Silvermist

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: hehe   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:21 am

hehe haha hoho hihi
Back to top Go down
LordWar
Baronett
Baronett
LordWar

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 am

catches tomatoe and throws it back at ninja! scratch FORGOT NINJAS ARE QUICK~ THERE GOES THAT TOMATOE HITS THE GROUND pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?   Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want to know what kind of veg. you are?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Alliance :: Discussions Area :: Open Forum for Discussions-
Jump to: